In light of the current attention on privacy and the commencement of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the new European Union privacy laws, SEEK has made relevant changes to our Privacy Statement to address these standards for our global users. These changes are effective 25th May 2018.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law and the Consumer Guarantees; if products bought from either Fastandfreshcatering.com.au or with one of our telephone staff at Fast and Fresh Catering Pty Ltd are faulty, damaged or did not work as advertised, then the purchaser is entitled to: (a) replacement of products or services; or (b) a refund of the cost of purchase of those products or services.
Refunds are not available where you simply change your mind, or where you have mistakenly purchased the wrong item.
Exchanges can be made on items ordered from Fast and Fresh catering Pty Ltd within 7 days of the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required.
- All items listed are generally available, however on rare occasions a specific item may sell-out unexpectedly or fresh food supply ingredients may be changed.
Shipping and Tracking
- Orders must be placed by three business working days before required delivery. A surcharge on orders received after this time may apply. Late orders may not have the full choice of all menus items.
- Orders needed by a certain date and time should be noted accordingly in the checkout page, when placing the order.
- Orders are not confirmed until a separate ‘email confirmation’ has been sent.
- Please read over the details of the order in the email confirmation and inform us of appropriate changes should they be required.
- Fast and Fresh takes no responsibility for incorrect order details or information once email confirmation has been sent.
- On rare occasions, Delivery Fee charges may change based on your location or the discretion of the team at Fast and Fresh catering.
- We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that is priced or auto-calculated in error.
- Fast and Fresh catering cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in the picture or product descriptions. In our product profiles on Fast and Fresh catering we aim to include the most up to date information available, such as photographs, and descriptions.
Payment and Cancellation
- Order processing commences when cleared payment has been received.
- Once order processing has commenced, orders can no longer be changed or cancelled.
- Check your order specifications carefully before clicking “Submit” and/ or making payment.
No Return or Exchange Due To Incorrect Choice
- Our customer service team can help with any other pre-purchase details as needed.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that products bought or ordered will suit the intended purposes.
- When precise information is essential for dietary requirements, we advise that you read relevant information about the product or ask one of our staff to clarify.
Fast and Fresh catering can accommodate most special dietary requirements but do need to be given advance warning.
All dietary specific items will be plated separately and labelled accordingly. Please speak to our Catering Manager should you have a specific dietary requirement.
Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays: $200.
Orders below $200 will incur a $40 delivery fee if in the inner west of sydney. Further delivery costs apply outside this area. Weekends, excluding public holidays: $500.
DISPATCH AND DELIVERY POLICES
Free delivery for orders Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays. Delivery costs apply outside this area and on weekends and public holidays.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW
(a) The Company (including its related bodies corporate and affiliates), its directors, officers, employees and agents exclude all liability to you and any other persons who use a product or service you have purchased from this Site including liability for any consequential loss or damage, indirect, incidental, special damages, or loss of business or profits; and
(b) you agree that the Company may retain any booking fees or other incidental costs such as postage incurred in issuing a refund.
Corporate accounts are available on application for repeat clients; please speak to a Catering Manager.
- Credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, Diners, AMEX.
- Bank transfer made to:
Fast and Fresh catering Pty Ltd
- BSB: 062475 Account number: 10249513
A Copy of the receipt must be sent to the catering manager to confirm payment if payment is made via EFT.